Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Beginning of Itsy Bitsy Play Food

Last year I fell in love with making felt food. My very first project was a sunny side up egg. From the first stitch I was hooked! Pancakes, sandwiches, pizza, cookies..... My 2 1/2 year old twins have quite the collection of play food! Over the past year my designs have become much more detailed from that very first egg. This past June I had a little surprise enter my life, Lilly. I spend my days caring for my three amazing children, Ty and Kate who are 2 1/2 year old twins and my little Lilly who is almost 5 months old. I craft any spare minute I can. It helps me keep my sanity. I decided to stay home with my children because really who has time to do anything outside of the house when you have 3 under 3? I love Etsy and decided to open a store to escape from my crazy life of sippy cups and cloth diapers from time to time. A hobby, a place to express my creativity, to share my designs... and so the beginning of Itsy Bitsy Play Food!



No comments:

Post a Comment