Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fruit Favorites PlayFood

After many long nights of trial and error, I have finally perfected this set. Coming up with an idea is the easy part but figuring out a pattern can sometimes be a challange with alot of trial and error but the end result is always something to be proud of! With this I introduce the first set in my line of Play Food, The Yummy Felt Fruit Favorites!

This 7 piece set is a great addition to your little chef's kitchen or market. It is 100% hand crafted by me with a combined work of hand stitching and stiching on my sewing machine. It is made up of eco felt, wool felt and poly-fil stuffing. American Felt and Craft has a wonderful blog post about the caring and washing of felt playfood found here. http://americanfeltandcraft.wordpress.com/2009/04/23/how-to-wash-felt-wool-felt-foods-soft-sculpture-toys/

Included in the Yummy Felt Favorite Fruit Play Food set is:

Kate's Orchard Apple
Spencer's Citrus Orange




Ty's Garden Strawberry





Pat's Summer Peach




The finest bunch of purple grapes from Kristy's Vineyard





Kyle's Autumn Pear



and finally Breanna's Banana!






































































Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These are VERY cute. I'm hooked on making felt food, too. My three year old loves it!

    ReplyDelete